The origin of Electromecánica Tamega S.L. dates back to 1987, when it began its activity as a manufacturer of pressure and fire groups.
Jorge García Ferrer developed the electrical division, which included electrical panels for different areas, and Salvador García Ferrer directed the manufacture of pressure and fire groups, assemblies designed for various pump manufacturers.
In 2020 we moved to new premises in Santa Perpetua de Mogoda, with more than 1800 m2 of facilities.
What do we do?
Our company is dedicated to the manufacture of various lines of work;
– Electrical panels for pressure groups, fire (UNE 23.500.90, UNE EN 12845, CEPREVEN RT2ABA, UNE 2012, UNE 2018), waste water, swimming pools, spas, reactive capacitors, etc.
– Assembly of fire-fighting and pressure units
– Cast iron pre-filters for swimming pools
– White line for swimming pools
– Swimming pool lighting
– Diesel oil group
– Stainless steel collectors, benches, siphon traps, etc.